A work health and safety (WHS) management plan is a documented health and safety plan for a specific construction workplace. According to current health and safety laws, before work begins the builder (i.e. the principal contractor) must prepare a WHS management plan for any workplace where the value of construction work exceeds $250,000.
Although not legally required for projects under $250,000, WHS management plans are recommended for use by builders as written evidence of how risks are being managed on site.
The Master Builders Commercial WHS Management Plan is available via Master Builders eDocs system and was developed to help builders meet their obligations and allows you to:
- Have 24/7 access to your documents
- Be able to easily and quickly distribute the completed plan to subcontractors and clients in ‘real time’
- Ensure you are using a compliant and up-to-date plan
- Save time by re-using information from previous plans to create new, similar plans
- Have access to a competitively priced, quality product that you can trust
- Gain exclusive access to Master Builders’ dedicated eDocs service desk to assist with any queries.